HIRING COMMUNITY RELATIONS POSITION
(Bradford, ON, Apr 22, 2015)
ABOUT BRADFORD RATTLERS:
Our Rattlers hockey club will be entering our 15th season as a Junior 'A' level organization. Our first three seasons were spent as members of the Ontario Provincial Junior 'A' Hockey League (OPJHL), followed by two seasons as an independent college touring team. Since 2006, our club has been a proud member of the Greater Metro Junior 'A' Hockey League (GMHL). Our club plays out of the beautiful BWG Leisure Centre on Sunday evenings.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Bradford Rattlers are currently seeking a Community Relations Coordinator. The Community Coordinator will be responsible for increasing attendance at Rattlers hockey games through launching a season ticket campaign and seeking corporate sponsorship. This is a part-time position.
Perform activities such as:
- Actively selling sponsorships in the community & corporate
- Develop a season ticket campaign
- Aid game day event management -- including coordinating appreciation nights, game night sponsorships, 50/50 charity draws, billet appreciation, etc.
- Responsible for game day operations including finding volunteer videographer, photographer, ticket table, score keeping and security.
- Support a positive market image of our organization, subsidiaries and training programs
There is a part-time monthly salary. If sponsorship targets and season ticket sales targets are reached, there is additional commission based on results
- Active involvement in the Bradford Community
- Ability to effectively sell sponsorship packages
- Outgoing, driven personality
- Marketing Degree or Diploma is an asset
- Aspirations of growing within the organization
Please email Resumes to Sean Werth at email@example.com.